Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Takarazuka, City of Dreams

That's not the actual slogan of the city... (dramatic pause)...but it should be. This is a picture I took of the carousel in Takarazuka. What a cute city. I feel its time I proclaimed my love for this place on the blog. I want to go see the Takarazuka Revue, because I am LAME. I already have a bunch of magazines and stuff featuring the Takarazuka Revue girls (again, LAME). My favourite actress is Yuu Todoroki, because her voice is lovely and so is she. She's not lame, but I might be for being such an ardent fan. Ooh, ~ardent~, I like that word! OK, lame post over. You may now go about your business.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

I don't know about the Takarazuka revue, but Todoroki is a cool name even if it is only her stage name. The Kanji is sweet.

But since I can't change the font size it just looks like a bug.

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Mmm, I had to get this post out of my system. Better out than in, I always say.

10:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...you deleted all my comments? Even the one I wanted to make?

;_;

I'm a saaad panda.

12:08 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Sorry. I was on a roll there. Your comments are too long! I can't tell whats what.

8:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*does his worst Japanese accent a la "The Simpsons"*

Forgiveness Prease!

12:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home