Sunday, February 04, 2007

Zoodles


Went to the Tennoji zoo in Osaka yesterday. Oh yeah! It was my first time. I still feel Japanese zoos don't have big enough cages for their animals, but anyways, I enjoyed it. Especially the koalas! Too bad I couldn't take a picture T_T no cameras allowed. I did get a kick out of the monkeys, especially the chimpanzees who had some sort of domestic quarrel while I was watching them. The one pictured was my favourite, he's the philosopher. Tennoji is a pretty colourful area, and by colourful I mean full of drunks. One beer-chugging old man was slurring "Go Hanshin Tigers!" at the real tiger, who was clearly not impressed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Word up to the old Tora-kichi dude!

Tigaz in da house!!!!

5:17 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Hmm, being drunk at 2pm at a zoo, surrounded by children, is not my idea of cool. And he was drinking chu-hi too. Pussy!

10:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the Chinese alligators. They looked like baby alligators or little pygmy alligators. I just wannted to hug them!

12:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home