Saturday, August 19, 2006

This is not a diet food

Ugh. This motherbiatch is the single largest french toast monstrosity I have ever seen. By attempting to eat this, I felt I was breaking some age-old taboo about biting off more than you can chew, or something akin to that. I was out 'n about with the Bec-ster when we spotted this... this... thing, and immediately felt ourselves drawn to its sweetness, it's frenchness, and its breadiness. No, we did not finish it. We are mere mortals! It gave me some ghastly indigestion.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks yuuuummy!
I wanna eat it !(^^)!

11:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おいしそうー!!!(´∀`*)

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

(^0^)/~~~ hi Miyu! Next time, please come & help us eat the mega-toast.

1:31 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

Must. eat. French. toast.

OMG!

1:34 a.m.  
Blogger Fancy L said...

My girlfriend was just talking about that thing this week. You're on the frontlines of this new trend!

12:51 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's huge! It looks like a box of french toast!

2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home