Sunday, May 20, 2007

5. KTV Holiday Karaoke

"When the feeling's right I'm gonna run all night, I'm gonna run to you... " I think the karaoke places in Japan could learn a thing or two from these guys. They're open 24 hours a day too. We had our own cushy room, complete with mood-lighting and a private bathroom, plus a free drink bar and snack buffet. We got 3 hours of singing, including 6 beers, for about 2500 yen. We almost lost our voices, not so much because of the amount of singing, but because we spent a few songs perfecting our Bryan Adams growl. Tristan says, "Awesome!"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm gonna run to you!!"

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

I wanna go to karaoke in Taiwan, that sounds awesome!

Especially the private bathroom.

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

You would so be using it, being a "chikai" kind of gal.

12:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home