Monday, October 31, 2005

I bought a new movie...


... and its so awful, I'm embarassed to watch it. It's from one of my favourite visual kei bands, the now-defunct Malice Mizer. It's called "Bara no konrei" and it has some sort of vampire/unrequited love/cheesy special effects theme. I didn't expect it to be good, I just bought it because it was on sale. It's what I do. I buy therefore I am. And for your delectation, here is a picture of lovely Mana, ex-bassist of Malice Mizer. ~kawaii~ Oh, and happy halloween. I'll put some costume-y pics up later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Is s/he the one that always dresses like a girl even in 'real' life?

11:31 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

I have no idea what you are talking about!!!!!

8:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that was a kewl pic. where in tha hell do u get those awesome pics. hook me up.
p.i.m.p

9:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home