Friday, September 01, 2006

じょうず ね

This amazing work of art was created by one of our Flower Town students, Asami. Wow, it's sugoi! All us the teachers are here. Uncle T with his bow & arrows, Samurai Luke and his katana, Tristan and his ninja somersaults, Iain and his..... ceremonial cap (?), Phil sporting some golden locks, Bec having fun with her parachute and me.... with a very broad forehead! Is it really so big? Should I get bangs or something? Anyway, this picture kicks all kinds of ass. I can enjoy it, and so can you :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

That picture is 'wicked awesome'. My kudos to Asami.

9:55 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey - great artwork. You look very cute Napoleon! :)

1:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to fit that big brain in somewhere!!

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy L said...

I tried to convince Asami to put a monkey on your shoulder, but to no avail.

12:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home