Wednesday, July 05, 2006

つたや is evil...

... and Bec is not protecting me! I spend too much money at the videostore. Yesterday, I bought a sweet Final Fantasy Advent Children book- full colour, in English and Japanese. But the best part is the pictures and quotes from the seiyuu. I was geeking out! If you don't know what a seiyuu is, then I won't tell you. I'm too embarrassed. This is a photo of Seiyuu Morikubo Shoutaro and badguy Kadaj. かわいいね.
ps. Goodbye Becki! Hope you have a nice vacation. See ya in a month.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fancy L said...

I'm almost too embarassed to comment.

1:03 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

But you did! And this is why you are my friend :D

10:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not too embarrassed to comment.

You are a super geek!

-guess who

7:38 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

I'm not just super, I'm extraordinary.

... is it you, grandma?

11:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home