Monday, June 12, 2006

My Neighbor Kabuto-san

This is probably the most awesome thing to ever happen anywhere. I was outside the apartment with Bec last night when she noticed a giant beetle flipped on its back, struggling to right itself. So I caught it. Isn't he lovely? Becki hates him so I need to keep him locked down and out of sight. Today I will buy him a nice comfy house and some food from the Daie (the container you see is merely temporary). He will be fed only the best of.... whatever beetles eat, and will grow to be a Godzilla among insects. Then I will fight him against other beeetles, he will triumph, and vast amounts of money will be mine. MINE, I say!

7 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Is that one of our tuppers?
'Cause if it is you better throw it out once you've done housing your Coleopteric buddy there. I don't wanna eat out of something a beetle might've peed in.

bwfqzabs!

11:15 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

*sigh* It is a container that I bought from the 100 yen shop, which I poked holes in. No need to get all huffy about things :)

11:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it's name?

11:05 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

I shall call him T.W. for short.

10:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tristan William?

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

iie.

3:05 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

You can bring him into the kitchen if you want, as long as you don't let him out of the box.

2:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home