Monday, May 15, 2006

グリコ time!

I went to Nihonbashi and bought an action figure. There are so many toy shops in Osaka- for adults, generally of the male persuasion. Action figures are not exactly cheap- I mean, I can find reasonably priced things but some of the stuff is crazy takai! Um... ok, I feel like a total geek posting about toys like this so that's all I have to say about that.

Hey, it's Guriko-san. I meant to take a picture of him a loooooong time ago. Sorry you cannot view him in all his fabulous nocturnal splendour, so here's a link:
http://www.theaquabats.com/news/UKJP_tour/sized/ukjp010

2 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

I thought you said you couldn't write Japanese with yoyur computer?

The Gurico Dude is pretty sweet though.

12:51 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

It's called copy & paste, dude!

12:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home