Friday, March 31, 2006

Mmm... shinigami cosplay.

I gave in to my animal instincts and bought "Death Note" (the manga) in English. Ah, the adventures of a mass-murdering teenager and his aspirations towards godliness. It's pretty sweet but at 1000 yen a pop it's kinda expensive for one comic book. Now I own one copy in English and one in Nihongo. It's like my Rosetta Stone, by which I can decipher this foreign language and gain international renown. My name will go down in history! MWAHAHAHA!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Your name will go down in history?

Certainly but as what?

(My guess is a flaming anime-nerd / visual-kei otaku... but as they say "people who live in glass houses...")

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

As the man who did something or whatever. Tch, obviously!

10:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home