Friday, February 24, 2006

Yu-chan forever!

Ooh, today I went ot the Aquarium. It was so wonderful! I love fish... but not in my mouth. Yu-chan is the pet name for the Aquarium's whale shark and THE best part of the exhibit. The jellyfish were pretty sweet but they were no match for the gentle giant that was Yu-chan! I want a Yu-chan screen-saver for my PC and just watch her endlessly, gracefully and mournfully circle the tank. Unfortunately, my pics of Yu-chan turned out all fugly so that's why you see the jellies instead. Oh, and a shout out to the sunfish. You are one hella ugly S.O.B.!

5 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Them are some sweet jelly-fish!

And just in case you were thinking of doing it let me just warn you:

Please do not disturb SUNFISH with flame or flash of fire!

12:16 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Dude, SUNFISH is disturbing ME!

1:29 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Well, bats eat insects so my money's on Batman. And he's got all those nifty GADGETS!

8:49 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

"I love fish... but not in my mouth."

GOOD GIRL! :D

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy L said...

What's with that stupid Sunfish? Why do the Japanese love it so much? It's freaking gross, weird, ugly, and wimpy. I could DEFINITLY beat that in a battle to the death.

11:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home