Monday, January 02, 2006

City Lights

Tokyo was not as busy as I imagined. I was hoping it would rain, and I could fulfill all my cheesy Blade Runner-esque fantasies about dystopic urban life, but alas... Mother Nature once again mocked me by raining only after I got on the bus home. Curses- foiled again! Here is Shibuya. It was my favourite part of Tokyo (of the parts I saw) because... it looks like Tokyo, desu ne? I should like to add that I felt Ailish and I were a little plain in our sensible warm clothes and walking shoes compared to the exotic teenage fauna inhabiting Shibuya. But, it's nice to be home in my messy room again. My pillows and my futon are happy to see me, and the feeling is more than mutual :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What am I a shit magnet?

12:28 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

You see this? This is a happy face. You'll be lucky to ever have a face as happy as this.

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

wrzzfu

4:47 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Look, Becki. We can't have you lowering the tone of this blog with your incomprehensible babbling. What would Steven Seagal say? Or rather, whisper throatily?

11:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell you what Steven would whisper throatily:

"You guys think you're above the law... well you ain't above mine!"

Above The Law (1998)

12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home