Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bless my soul, it's Harry Potter!

Yay me! I saw it! I saw it! It was everything I hoped for... and more. Actually, it was a little frantic in terms of pacing. It just sort of rushed from one plot point to the next. Guess you have to do that, to fit that whole book into one film, eh? I was super excited (naturally) about seeing Moldy Voldy, the sweetest villain this side of the Dark Lord Sauron. And Ralph Fiennes (pictured... partly in character) was wunderbar! All hail Voldemort! The best part was when Voldemort killed Harry Potter with his wizard fire, took over the world, and declared himself Emperor of Life, the Universe and Everything. Oops, spoiler alert guys!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fancy L said...

I was planning to see the movie tomorrow with Tris. But now, what's the point?

1:50 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Sorry guy- if you read the book, this wouldn't be an issue. Tsk tsk.

1:57 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

It was a fine film.

Although a bit racy in places... What was up with that bathroom scene with Harry and Moaning Myrtle anyway; I thought this was supposed to be a kids movie?

2:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home