Monday, February 06, 2006

Be it ever so humble...


I'm back in Japan! I'll probably be wasted for the next week due to jetlag and the fact that my body is utterly incapable of dealing with changes in it's environment. I'll probably get sick too. Being back in Canada, I was able to indulge myself in the things I've missed: spending time with my family, seeing my old friends, and getting bread that has more than 4-6 slices per loaf! I mean, come on Japan! Look at this loaf of bread. This will last more than 2 or 3 breakfasts. The slices are manageably slim, making it easier to turn them into sandwiches or just bite into. Don't you see how much better it is this way?! It's time for some changes around here! The people have spoken!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erica!

It was good to see you and catch up with you while you were here. I'm sorry I missed the dinner with Ashleeeeen and Michelle, but I hoped you liked the Indian place I took you to.

BTW - is bread in Japan made with wheat flour or rice flour?

6:36 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Hi Roxyburger! Um, I have no idea what flour they use. All's I know is the bread only lasts me a couple days. Less if I dine on toast for dinner, haha. And yes, I lurved our dinner. Mmm, butter chicken.

9:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm LENTILS! :p

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

Nice toast post!

I don't mean to boast but east coast toast is the most!

12:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll find South Coast toast is the best!!

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Er, I like West Coast toast the most?

7:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

West Coast Toast!?! Now you're being stupid!!

9:55 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's the host so if she likes west coast toast the most then let her boast about her toast or you might roast.

Ha! Poet and I didn't know it ;)

11:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home