Monday, March 27, 2006

Kaizoku daisuki desu

I started watching this great anime- One Piece! I never bothered with it before because I thought it looked, well, stupid. But I was wrong- c'est fantastique! Monkey D. Luffy (who chooses these names anyways??) is following his dream to discover the world's greatest treasure (or "one piece") hidden by a notorious pirate so he can become the Pirate King. On the way, he wins friends and allies with his bizarre rubbery antics and kind heart. But nevermind that stuff, there's pirates!! And I'm learning a bunch of Japanese pirate-y vocab which I'll probably never ever need. Also, I'm a horrible dork for watching this show.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

That's Okay we can be dorks together!

Uchi mo kaizoku suki ya de!

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Damn straight!

10:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salutations! (had to try and come up with something different) i will infact reply to your e-mail, once e-mail becomes appealing again er something... ooo i had started watching this other series, Sprial, it's about these so called "blade children" and while it's kinda thematically repetative, it passes some tme and isn't too annoying

hadn't read your blog for a bit and decided i needed to catch up
and yes, leeks are bad, stay away

7:11 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Yay, Jordan loves me again :3

10:06 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy L said...

Teach me pirate japanese please!

10:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home