Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Finalest of Fantasies

Behold, ye olde Final Fantasy XII game. Actually, it's not old, it's new. So new it's not even out yet. But it will be out soon. And when it comes out... I will wait for Azusa to buy it then go to her house and watch her play it. It'll probably take a billion light years to come out in English. Anyways, this is Vayne Kaldas Soridor (yeah, I know, nice name, buddy). My money's on him as the main baddy. He looks like a real sh*t disturber. I like his hair. It's sort of flamboyantly medieval.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

He kinda reminds me of Antonio Banderas in 'Interview with the Vampire'.

2:14 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

In a ruffled weeping poet shirt?

10:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vain something soldier. Is Soridor, a bad accent Japanese-y way of saying soldier? Like grandma's u-ru (ooroo) for 'wool'.
-Mudder

4:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home