Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I could enjoy this day!

I went to Kitano-cho in Kobe for the first time. Uroko no Ie, or "The Fish-Scale House", is a turn-of-the-century house which is home to an art museum (I saw a Matisse painting!) and "authentic furniture and decorations", as the eigo guide states. Also home to price gouging, yikes! My friend and I stormed through the former foreign settlement in Kitano, blitzed Chinatown (I got a mask! Sweet!) and ransacked our way through Harborland. We finished our day at The Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant (I know! I thought it was only in North America!) where we ate on seats that looked like they'd been sawed off a fancy bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fancy L said...

I'm glad you could enjoy this day.

12:15 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

What, no pillaging?

12:56 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Is there a difference between pillaging and ransacking?

1:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always liked the word "plundering".

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet you did some terrorizing.

1:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home