Friday, April 07, 2006

Zoodles Are Animal Noodles

Went to the Oji-Koen Doubutsu-en today. Mimasu'ed me a panda, a few koalas and a barrel of monkeys. Today was especially lovely weather and lucky me, the zoo was full of sakura. In case you're not in Japan right now, Japanese people love cherry blossoms like monkeys love flinging poo. Which is a lot. I admit, the flowers were quite enchanting but obviously, the sakura-snacking elephant stole the show. He will forever hold a special place in my heart.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:31 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 a.m.  
Blogger Becki said...

Dang, that's a sweet picture!

I thought the panda was on maternity leave or something though? That's what one of the students told me anyway.

(2 Posts deleted because I can't spell worth a damn)

9:33 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a nice time! Is it a nice clean zoo, with the animals being well looked after (unlike the zoo here)?

10:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home