Thursday, May 18, 2006

^___________^

Ooh, I went to USJ yesterday! It was expensive, wet and full of line-ups. Did I enjoy myself? Of course! Some of the movie-rides/attractions fell a little flat (E.T., I'm lookin' at you!) but others were pretty kickass. Waterworld, which I saw in the theatre and absolutely loathed, was great! It was a mini action show populated by hot, post-apocalyptic pirate dudes. Backdraft was pretty sweet as well- we went there after getting soaked on the Jurrasic Park ride and dried off thanks to all the pyrotechnics. The only truly saddening thing was because of the rain, the Peter Pan show was ixnayed. Dang! The pirate ships looked hella cool, so I'm posting the picture I took even though I didn't see the show. In tribute, I bought a souvenir pirate cap to wear.... well, probably never. But I like it, and that's what's important.

7 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

What, no Spiderman? Give your friendly neighborhood webslinger some love, yo!

11:06 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Spiderman was alright. But he was just an animated character. Those pirates were the real deal, y'know.

11:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey erica, guess what?? You're dumber sister is going to get learned!!

12:32 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Yah, I read Mothra's email. Film school, huh? Guess you're not coming to China, are you?

12:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeahhh I just got accepted today so happy and hexks no, no china for me.

3:51 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hay! I thought you weren't going to China either. Did you change your mind?

DO THE CHICKENS HAVE LARGE TALONS?

1:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mothra? Mothra? At least I am large, fearsome and oddly Japanese. Middle child syndrome expects Mothra to find entire winter kickass school wardrobe in China for FIFTEE DAHLAH.
love Apparently Mothra

6:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home