Thursday, June 29, 2006

ずっと! ずっと! ずっと!

Just a post about a song. I finally managed to find an mp3 of Miyavi's song "愛しい人" after scouring the interweb for literally days. I highly recommend it to you! I think I will try to buy the single this weekend in Sannomiya. Recently, I've fallen off the visual kei bandwagon, and started listening to "real" music, like 70's folk songs and classical stuff. But now I shall happily slip back into the comfortable fold of visual rock. I think I should give myself a visual-type hairstyle as well. Here's the PV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvMmdyNFhQ

4 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

They spelled the song title wrong on Youtube.

10:17 p.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

I know- that's why it took me so long to find it on the interbutt.

10:18 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy L said...

I don't listen to drunk women who like listening to music sung by decaying women.

2:03 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

Miyavi's not a woman, he's a man-thing. And I'm not *drunk*, I'm totally soberrrjrnfvjlfrqh+

2:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home