Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Excuse my French!

Oh yes, dimanche was French night. I was considering being an ass and writing this post in French but... lets face it, I'm a kind soul. So anyway, Bec, Becki, Phil and I partook of fromage, vin and dry intellectual wit. We argued about existentialism, smoked some Gauloises, stormed the Bastille- you know, French-y type activities. We snapped this little photo of us chilling out with our hip French amis. That's me in the black beret, glaring at Phil and his ridiculous cravatte. Becki's looking chic in her pimpin' white heels and Bec's showing us a bit of leg (how risqué!) beside Phil. All in all, a night pour souvenir!

ps. this photo is what a GIS for "French Night" turned up^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

When're we gonna watch La Reine Margot?

I will be enjoy seeing hot French people getting it on.

It's very delicious and excitement.

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger kumagoro said...

When is convenience?

8:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home